New Orleans East Hospital (NOEH) is committed to the maintenance of a patient’s emotional wellbeing during hospitalization. NOEH strives to facilitate patient interaction with family and friends to as great an extent as possible. When considering optimal patient care, infection control, safety and security.
Patient room numbers are available by calling the Hospital Operator at (504)592-6600. Children 12 and under should not be left unattended anywhere in the hospital.
Visiting Guidelines are as follows:
- Medical-Surgical Unit (Acute Care): Open visitation
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Open visitation (except between the hours of 6am-8am and 6pm-8pm for shift change)
- Two (2) visitors permitted per room. More visitors may be present if the patient’s condition warrants.
- Only one visitor is allowed to stay overnight.
- Visitors may be limited upon patient/ family request as warranted by the patient's condition.
- Visitors may be asked to leave during, emergencies, procedures and routine care to ensure privacy.
- Behavior that inhibits or interrupts care of the patient may result in visitation restrictions.